I’m a researcher at the RIKEN Center for Advanced Intelligence Project and a member of the Approximate Bayesian Inference team where I work with Emtiyaz Khan. Before that, I completed my PhD in the Computer Vision & Artificial Intelligence group at TU Munich under the guidance of Daniel Cremers.
My current focus is on the design and analysis of new data-driven algorithms to make machine-learning systems more robust and adaptable in a dynamic and uncertain world.
- Oct 15, 2021. Got an outstanding reviewer award (top 8%) for NeurIPS ‘21!
- Oct 1, 2021. Excited to be part of the Bayes-Duality project!
- Sep 11, 2021. Two new papers available.
- Oct 20, 2020. New homepage is online.
- Aug 13, 2020. I successfully defended my thesis and completed my PhD at TU Munich. Moving on, I am joining the Approximate Bayesian Inference Team in Tokyo as a postdoc!